You can increase your donations to ChildsLife at no cost to you. Make your donations fully deductible by converting them to a periodic donation or periodic gift in cash.
Only as resident (and tax payer) of The Netherlands you can convert your donations to a periodic gift in cash. The Dutch tax authorities will refund part of your gift (up to 52%). So you donate up to twice as much for the same amount. Special tax rules in The Netherlands entitle you to a tax deduction for your donation. A periodic gift agreement is for the duration of at least 5 years.
This is how you set up a periodic gift:
- Download the agreement periodic gift here
- Fill this out in two fold (1 for you and 1 for ChildsLife) and sign both forms.
- Send both copies of the agreement to:
ChildsLife, attn. Carlian van Klarenbosch
Waarderweg 50B, 2031 BP Haarlem.
- ChildsLife will complete the forms and return your copy to you.
Please contact Carlian van Klarenbosch for more information via T +31 23 – 557 0081 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A calculation example:
- You donate € 120 annually for 5 years.
- The tax benefit amounts to € 49.
- The net amount you pay only € 71.
Please visit www.belastingdienst.nl to find out more.
ChildsLife fiscal/ RSIN-number is: 805510382